Image for Reference Only
Add to Wish List
Country European Oak 6.5" Handscraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring L48" W6 1/2" Thick 3/8" (Cover 17.05 sq. ft)
Engineered hardwood flooring is constructed with multiple layers of real hardwood in cross-grain configuration. Thanks to this construction, engineered hardwood is dimensionally more stable and less prone to expanding/shrinking from moisture/temperature fluctuations than solid hardwood. The Aluminum Oxide finish gives it a tough protection against wear and scratch. It is ideal for on, below and above grade applications. We offer a great selection of engineered hardwood in a wide range of colors and surface textures that invites you to create the charming and characteristic home you always wanted. Country Oak 6.5" Handscraped engineered hardwood flooring is constructed with a moisture resistant HDF core and a 1.2mm European Oak veneer. It has Click-Lock mechanism suitable for glue down, nail down and float installations. With 25 years of residential warranty, it is an excellent choice for homes of any sizes.
(Cover 17.05 sq. ft.)
- Material - Handscraped Engineered Hardwood.
- Finish - Country Oak.
- Texture/Surface - Hand Scraped.
- Veneer Species - European Oak.
- Veneer Thickness - 1.2 mm.
- Core - Moisture resistant HDF.
- Installation - Glue and Nail/Staple.
- Installation System - Click-Lock.
- Elevation - Below, On and Above.
- Janka Hardness - 1360 N.
- Packaging - Cover 17.05 sq. ft. per box.
- Warranty - 25 Limited Residential.
- Product Length (in.): 48"
- Product Width (in.): 6 1/2"
- Product Thick (in.): 3/8"
Installation Guide 1
Installation Guide 2
|Brand||Zalan International LLC.|