Image for Reference Only
Add to Wish List
Natural Acacia 4.75" Handscraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring L48" W4 3/4" Thick 3/8" (Cover 31 sq. ft.)
Engineered hardwood flooring is constructed with multiple layers of real hardwood in cross-grain configuration. Thanks to this construction, engineered hardwood is dimensionally more stable and less prone to expanding/shrinking from moisture/temperature fluctuations than solid hardwood. The Aluminum Oxide finish gives it a tough protection against wear and scratch. It is ideal for on, below and above grade applications. We offer a great selection of engineered hardwood in a wide range of colors and surface textures that invites you to create the charming and characteristic home you always wanted. Natural Acacia 4.75" engineered hardwood flooring is constructed with a plywood core and a 1.2mm small leaf acacia veneer. It has tongue and groove locking mechanism suitable for both glue down and nail down installations. With 25 years of residential warranty, it is an excellent choice for homes of any sizes.
(Cover 31 sq. ft.)
- Material - Handscraped Engineered Hardwood.
- Finish - Natural Acacia.
- Texture/Surface - Hand Scraped.
- Veneer Species - Small Leaf Acacia.
- Veneer Thickness - 1.2 mm.
- Core - Plywood.
- Installation - Glue and Nail/Staple.
- Installation System - Tongue-and-Groove.
- Elevation - Below, On and Above.
- Janka Hardness - 2250 N.
- Packaging - Cover 31 sq. ft. per box.
- Warranty - 25 Limited Residential.
- Product Length (in.): 48"
- Product Width (in.): 4 3/4"
- Product Thick (in.): 3/8"
Installation Guide 1
Installation Guide 2